• EST. 2002 •
Discover Colorado’s Best Kept Secret – Weldon Creek
Boasting 63 perfectly appointed homesites with unobstructed mountain views, pinion pine forests, creekside trails and paved roads. Enjoy the serene setting and peace-of-mind living in an established gated community. Located in one of Colorado’s mildest alpine climates, just 10-miles to Salida’s charming & vibrant downtown and the Arkansas River or 15-minutes to the family-friendly Monarch ski area.
Between the Upper Arkansas River Valley and Colorado’s most concentrated group of fourteeners, discover the grandeur of Weldon Creek.
This community offers 63 select homesites of Weldon Creek reflect an uncommon diversity in terrain and size.
- 63 select homesites ranging from 10 to 50 +/- acres
- Each homesite includes underground utilities and well Augmentation certificate or Domestic well
- Easy paved year-round access from U.S. Highway 50 and CR 140
An environment where quality of life and conservation go hand in hand.
- Abundant wildlife, including deer and elk
- Mild winter climate, four distinct seasons
- Two spring-fed ponds, a stream, and acres of open space